Cash Flow Management
Cash is the lifeblood of business and Cash Flow Management is the process used to forecast, collect, control, disburse and invest your cash. A properly maintained Cash Flow Management process can not only save your business during economic downturns but put you in a position to win when presented with that “once-in-a-lifetime” opportunity. In our experience, for small to medium sized business, throughout UAE, the most important aspect of Cash Flow Management has been avoiding extended cash shortages. OAS professionals have been assisting clients with their Cash Flow Management Systems and processes and we are available to serve your needs. Our services include:
• Accounts receivable aging reviews
• Budget vs. actual monitoring and reporting
• Forecasts and projections
• Monthly, quarterly and annual budget preparation
• Review inventory level optimization strategies
• Review of use of purchase discounts
• Review order, invoicing and collection systems and processes
• Review purchase order, receiving and payment systems and processes
• Treasury strategies to maximize the return of idle funds
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us directly then call us on 055 185 5782. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.